- Tuesday, 04 September 2018
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP), a growing indigenous commercial bank listed on the Lusaka Stock Exchange, is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill positions below that have fallen vacant under its ICT and Retail & Business Banking Departments respectively:
Position Title : Senior Manager – Technical Support & Operations
Reports to : Head – ICT
Location : Lusaka
Purpose of the Job
To manage and coordinate all core infrastructure systems with respect to computers, automated teller machines, data, networks and software. This is in addition to managing the implementation of ICT projects and the operations of the IT Service Desk.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan, design, install and monitor the systems to ensure the highest level of infrastructure performance.
· Ensure all infrastructure and security system changes and upgrades are tested, documented and authorised before being applied to the production environment and disaster recovery systems.
· Ensure the Bank’s infrastructure and security systems are operational at all times and that all faults/incidents are resolved within the agreed SLAs and escalate faults/incidents to the vendors as necessary.
· Monitor monthly performance of the Bank’s Infrastructure and security systems and develop action plans to remedy any degradation of service by employing appropriate house-keeping and maintenance strategies.
· Review security controls periodically to ensure network and physical access controls are not compromised.
· Creating and maintaining infrastructure and security standards, documentation and procedures of the Bank.
· Ensure successful antivirus and patch management deployment across the network.
· Develop a proactive approach to IT support and conduct regular customer service feedback surveys.
· Ensure detailed analysis of incidents to determine incident trends, and make recommendations based on findings.
· Ensure associated Policies, Procedures and Standards are produced, communicated and implemented.
· Coordinate all ICT projects (in liaison with other project managers) and the planning thereof to ensure that appropriate resources are available and assigned accordingly.
· Manage the Banks’ Intranet site.
· Conduct post project Implementation reviews.
· Ensure an acceptable environment is maintained in the Production and disaster recovery sites as well as all the branches.
· Prepare, monitor and control the Bank’s Infrastructure Capital and Operations budget.
· Manage and coordinate the distribution and assignment of computer hardware and peripherals.
· Manage and maintain the disaster recovery site in line with best practise and ensuring that Disaster Recovery Plans are tested and DRP document updated.
· Manage vendor relationships and ensure timely/effective provision of technical support.
· Provide technical advice on new technology that is appropriate to banking services.
· Perform any lawful assignment given by superiors.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
· Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Information Systems.
· At least 10 years post qualifying experience in the ICT field of which 5 years must be at management level.
· In depth knowledge of server operating systems, especially Windows platform, Microsoft Exchange Server, Firewalls, Anti-virus and LAN/WAN technologies
· ATM knowledge will be an added advantage.
· Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to think logically.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and lead a team member.
· Proactive and a self-starter.
Position title: Bank Clerk
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Location(s): Chipata, Kitwe, Choma, Chirundu, Solwezi, Chililabombwe, Chingola,
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Branch Manager, accountable to dispense and receive cash and related instruments and provide customer service to walk-in branch customers. The job holder will be responsible for the following:
1. Dispense and receive physical cash, cheques, travellers cheques, bills negotiated / on collection, drafts and other financial instruments over the counter to walk-in customers.
2. Where required, process foreign currency cheques, either by issuing or depositing such cheques.
3. Refer any concerns to the Branch Operations Officer for follow-up and decision-making.
4. Capture all transactions on the Bank's system and ensure that all transactions are properly authorised before processing.
5. Carefully count all cash received or dispensed to ensure that errors are avoided.
6. Ensure that all transaction records are kept meticulously and in accordance with Bank procedures and making such documents available for review/control purposes when required.
7. Reconcile own till cash at the beginning and end of each day, as well as when cash is restocked or repatriated during the day.
8. Explaining campaign details in brief to customers, and directing them to the Sales Consultants for further information when specific sales campaigns are running in the branch.
9. Identify sales leads and referring any such leads to Customer Advisors.
10. Explaining the Bank’s procedures, security requirements (such as the requirement to provide sufficient identity documents when transacting) as well as services to customers.
11. Assist customers to correctly complete transaction documentation such as deposit or withdrawal slips to ensure accuracy and completeness of these documents.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Full Grade 12 Certificate with Merit in Mathematics and English including Credit in three other subjects (minimum five subjects in total).
2. Relevant Diploma or Degree in any business field.
3. Knowledge of the Bank’s retail products.
4. Prior work experience is not essential although preferred.
Technical Skills / Competencies
The job holder should possess excellent numerical, communication, questioning and good keyboard skills. He/she must be computer literate.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.